Proud Heritage. Strong future …
who we are
Africa is experiencing unprecedented levels of investment in its infrastructure assets. Innovation in how these projects are conceptualized, procured, developed and funded is critical to meet the needs of a changing world, whilst it is important to ensure the assets remain sustainable and affordable.
Cornerstone is recently established by a team of senior expert infrastructure advisors with 100 years of experience, advising across the infrastructure lifecycle. We advise both private and public sector entities across a number of key sectors that includes power, transport, water and social infrastructure.
- We work across the African continent to provide globally-minded, forward-thinking solutions that are informed by deep-seated expertise gained by working on large and complex transactions.
- We understand the complexity of delivering on large projects that may take a decade from conception to construction.
- We have an alliance network that covers the continent and includes additional services not covered by ourselves.
We strive to offer our clients innovative and practical solutions to the challenges they face in achieving their long-term infrastructure development objectives.
We seek to establish ourselves as the financial and commercial advisor of choice for the development of major infrastructure projects in Africa.
- We are ethical, honest and execute our duties with professionalism
- We respect each other, our clients and the environment
- We are leaders
- We support and invest in our people
- We encourage our staff to reach their full potential
Our Industries / Sectors
The Cornerstone team has worked on a number of ground breaking infrastructure projects:
Airports and aviation
Ports and logistics
Power generation across technologies including gas, coal, renewable, waste etc
Power transmission and distribution
Oil and gas